- High quality wood, hardware & fasteners.
- Traditional Single Pedal Only**.
- 2 Hooks with option of 4 Hooks (additional $10) on the Pedal to support up to a 4 spring system. Chair comes with 2 springs.
Copyright ©2014 Rocky Mountain Pilates Chairs, LLC. All rights reserved.
The Aspen is designed for studios or heavy home use.
Joseph Pilates never intended for the pedal to be split.
The majority of classically trained instructors and studios that I have sold to will only use a single pedal chair because it keeps the body symmetrical.
It keeps the chair affordable. A split pedal system (for me to build) would drive the price up dramatically.
Orders will ship within 1-3 weeks via FedEx Ground. Price INCLUDES shipping to the Lower 48 States (excludes HI, AK, and Puerto Rico). Please contact us for a quote to your area if you are located outside of the Lower 48 States.
Local taxes may apply.
- Hand picked Birch with 13 ply Sides and Base with a 17 ply Pedal.
- Two-step finishing process; sanding and clear coat finish.
Exclusive Spring Changing System
- Spring changing system i s thoughtfully designed to make spring-changing quick and trouble free.
- Six steel spring hooks (that I personally shape) on the back of the chair offer a variety of resistance levels.
- Premium Marine Grade Vinyl.
**I do not make a split pedal for the following reasons:
Rocky Mountain Pilates Chairs
To Order Call (720) 340-8123
With Handles $825
(Prices INCLUDE shipping to lower 48 states)
- Handles available with 4 adjustable
height settings. Must be installed
at time of build.